Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyone have a Kami header for sale?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member newgsrdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Im going to give it a shot along with a 2.5" Carsound & some piping. I understand the gasket situation sucks, but I guess Ill try what I can with the brackets and whatnot.

    So does anyone have one lying around for sale or one they want to get rid of? I would only need the 2.5" collector model.

    Gracias [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Taipan has one that I removed from his car and replaced it with a DC Sports JDM 2.5"... drop him an E-mail and see if he is willing to give it up.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have also one to sell here.

    150 USD shipped

  4. #4
    Inactive Member newgsrdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One question for you guys also...

    I noticed in a thread not too long ago, there was a discussion about the collector tapering off into 2"? Is that for certain models of the Kami? The thread seemed to say that the ITR model was a true 2.5" collector, while the GSR header tapered off.

    Know what I mean?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since the Kami with the 2.5" collector requires some work to make it hook up to a GSR's cat correctly, you'll probably find many that have custom welded endings to fit whatever cat/pipe was on the car.

    My Kami header is like that. The original end was cut off and a 2.25" end (the part with the donut gasket) was welded on as well as a support bracket.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a true 2.5inch collector, not costum welded or something, like it came from factory.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member newgsrdriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2001
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still looking for one with a 2.5" collector...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •